A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
I myself stopped reading after ch. 171. I just don't like how mentally weak MC was. And with MC's bully in the original world also being there (real jacked, alpha vibe, with really bad personality to boot) I wasn't surprised MC getting NTR'd.
It actually isn’t like that. Looking at where you stopped it’s later revealed that MC used to compete with his would be bully, but bully is literally insane and he killed his mom and kidnapped his childhood friend just because MC tries to compete with him, so MC is traumatized by that. but I myself haven’t read it in a while so I don’t know what happens after that.

Dex-chan lover
It actually isn’t like that. Looking at where you stopped it’s later revealed that MC used to compete with his would be bully, but bully is literally insane and he killed his mom and kidnapped his childhood friend just because MC tries to compete with him, so MC is traumatized by that. but I myself haven’t read it in a while so I don’t know what happens after that.
Which made MC totally submissive towards the bully in the new world. It's understandable, but very frustating to read. That's why I stopped reading it.
:qq:

Dex-chan lover
Which made MC totally submissive towards the bully in the new world. It's understandable, but very frustating to read. That's why I stopped reading it.
:qq:
Idk, I didn’t find it frustrating because it kind of made sense to me. like of course he does not want to fuck with him now, and that was actually the first time he’d seen him since he killed his mom so there was still a lot of unprocessed trauma there. It also helped that MC was well established as the type of guy who usually doesn’t duck smoke, the bully was just the one exception

Dex-chan lover
I haven’t read it in a long time but from where I stopped it wasn’t anything like that like they had a whole flackback sequence and it’s revealed that MC used to compete with his would be bully, but bully is literally insane and he killed his mom and kidnapped his childhood friend just because MC tries to compete with him, so MC is traumatized by that. Haven’t seen where bully comes back into the story though so I might just be wrong
That is some good sh-t, care to share?

Users who are viewing this thread