A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
So I'm not a degenerate and read through the comments and saw the more "tame" translation (and most likely more accurate in terms of context).

However, Crotch Speed is one of the translations of all time and really adds to that shock value.

In this work... It works. It really does. It even makes it into a conversation piece.

This is definitely one of the works of all time. I like it.

Thanks for the TL!

Now I have to wait for the vote thing to end. RIP.

Dex-chan lover
So I'm not a degenerate and read through the comments and saw the more "tame" translation (and most likely more accurate in terms of context).

However, Crotch Speed is one of the translations of all time and really adds to that shock value.

In this work... It works. It really does. It even makes it into a conversation piece.

This is definitely one of the works of all time. I like it.

Thanks for the TL!

Now I have to wait for the vote thing to end. RIP.
So what was the other translation?

Dex-chan lover
So what was the other translation?

Something along the lines of what this user pointed out:

That bubble should say something like: She’s showing why she’s ranked first at the school. She’s terrifying she already got her hands... I mean her crotch on him... I admire her so much. But it really isn't as fun as crotch speed.

For the dense: Basically, she already got her crotch on him (aka Had sex) quickly (in terms of just meeting him comparatively speaking). A source of admiration for the girl lol.

Dex-chan lover
I love Konoe so much. I'd honestly marry her for her imagination alone.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread