A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
There is no happy ending for most of them. Even with a harem the 20 girls in the past 20 chapters like the nurse in Chapter 3 will end up in sad ending
Happy ending for those involved in the harem. Obviously those who aren't apart of the harem wouldn't be happy.

One of these is not like the others, wait I completely misread the situation with the last one I thought she meant that her sister was stealing away the dude before she met him but now I get that shes a siscon that hates his guts for perceived ntr
I was laughing out loud when I read that part after I had to look at it twice :kek: looks like our boy had to conquer that one

P.S also ignore what this Nehona guy has said. That MFer didn't read the rest of the older chapters and went with a flawed judgement

Dex-chan lover
its crazy that the fucking sister of the bodyguard is the most normal female character so far, like honestly no wonder every guy in this world hates most women when they act like this

First of all I'd like to apologize I wasn't able to keep up the daily posting, I do hope you'll forgive me for that :)

Second of all thank you to Anon for helping with the redraw as it was a lot.

Third, when there is/will be chapter(s) with a lot of redraw I'll take usually longer than usually so, please keep that in mind!

I believe that's all. Once again I'm so sorry and I hope this chapter looks alright :)

PS. Yes, I will also do the 18+ content on fantia. (I can pay for it myself)

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter
thank you i do check daily just for this. keep it up. :love:

Dex-chan lover
The girl's are so thirsty you can feel the humidity in the air

v3a6vSD.gif

Double-page supporter
I hopd mc get along well with the last girl cause I really want mc to have a friend who doesn't want to get his d

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, the last one is a siscon and still relatively sane!

There might be hope in this world, not everyone is a freak!

Dex-chan lover
First of all I'd like to apologize I wasn't able to keep up the daily posting, I do hope you'll forgive me for that :)

Second of all thank you to Anon for helping with the redraw as it was a lot.

Third, when there is/will be chapter(s) with a lot of redraw I'll take usually longer than usually so, please keep that in mind!

I believe that's all. Once again I'm so sorry and I hope this chapter looks alright :)

PS. Yes, I will also do the 18+ content on fantia. (I can pay for it myself)

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter
Always remember to think about yourself first. You’re awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Even in this kind of manga there has to be an annoying misunderstanding lesbian tsundere. It really sucks not even one mangaka out there can avoid such a character, I really must be cursed because that kind of character is the epitome of what I hate. I don’t care if you are lesbian, it just ruins harem manga though, yuri feels like cheating on the MC

Banned
The lesbian girl is totally unexpected. But I also expect her to fall pretty quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Even in this kind of manga there has to be an annoying misunderstanding lesbian tsundere. It really sucks not even one mangaka out there can avoid such a character, I really must be cursed because that kind of character is the epitome of what I hate. I don’t care if you are lesbian, it just ruins harem manga though, yuri feels like cheating on the MC
It usually never goes anywhere, which I'd argue is the majority of the issue-- you've created this character for the express purpose of suffering.

It's not even for the sake of drumming up reader engagement through shipping, because if anyone wanted to, they'd make art, fics, and doujins of any character pairing anyhow.

At any rate, I think she's more of a siscon than she is a lesbian.

Users who are viewing this thread