A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Father

Dex-chan lover
Huh... I have 2 theories now:
Regarding the first theory, i would say that.
Since male population is lower than female, that also means male birthrate is also low.
But I doubt the few men there are would be able to sexually interact with all the possible women around (considering the title of the series mentions 1:39, I would say that it would be hard for most men to handle that many women).

But they can't either allow women to not give birth, as it would make the gender ratio situation much worse.

So, i guess most men are asked to donate their sperm to banks (which is more handable) and most women go for artificial insemination for pregnancy.

There might even be a notion that Men belong to the family, meaning a male born in a family is usually somewhat restricted to only have sex with the women in their family, possible to increase chance of inheriting genes and possibly increasing chance of male birth.
This in a way would also force other women to rely on artificial insemination more.

Fed-Kun's army
  • he will have a bodyguard (female of course)
I saw one of the chapters on twitter with three JKs (I think the MC's classmates) with weapons, those might be his bodyguards.

Also any reccomends for this genre?

Dex-chan lover
For some reason she also felt compelled to confirm that he's only half siblings with the sisters (We all know the reason)

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is this a kink for how the mom has not had a previous relationship, like some weird purity thing, or am i reading too much into this?
It's a low male/female ratio, so likely the entire society doesn't have much interaction with males at all (both female-to-male, and male-to-male). So the majority of reproduction is through sperm donation with zero interaction at all with males.

It's also possible that male birthrate isn't massively lower, but one of the contributions to the extreme ratio is high male suicide rates from the... unpleasant environment towards males.

Dex-chan lover
ive read too much of this genre on narou i can predict the story
  • there will be a sperm grading, sss grade
  • he will have a bodyguard (female of course)
  • he will be surrounded by girls, and popular of course
  • there's a chance for a male character to be attracted to mc
  • yandere heroine, of course
Is there a sperm guild, as well? Will the MC's own have some game-breaking "cheat" ability?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so there are a lot more single-mother households in this world, that it pretty much becomes standard. If the government is trying to push women into producing more children to maintain the population, I sure hope they're getting some supporting funds out of it.

Dex-chan lover
I mean.... for now the only one completely gone seems to be the mother.
Everyone else seemed.. sort of normal.

Dex-chan lover
Thirdly, you can't stop me from reading this series, and complaining about incest each and every chapter!

I cannot, but I can simply mute you and never have to read your comments if all you're gonna do is rage read. Enough negativity IRL to put up with it in my smut

Fed-Kun's army
I saw one of the chapters on twitter with three JKs (I think the MC's classmates) with weapons, those might be his bodyguards.

Also any reccomends for this genre?
  • I Exchanged Lives with a Person Living in an Unbalanced Gender Ratio World (男女比がぶっ壊れた世界の人と人生を交換しました)
    • no suggestive/sexual content
    • has ongoing WN translation
    • has LN adaptation, 1 volume, untranslated
    • has manga adaptation, 3 chapters, untranslated
  • Reborn in a World of Reversed Chastity (生まれ変わったら貞操逆転世界)
    • has sexual content
    • has manga adaptation, 1 volume, untranslated
  • Aiming to be a Devilish Man (魔性の男を目指します)
    • no suggestive/sexual content
    • has completed WN translation
    • has LN adaptation, 2 volumes, untranslated
  • Living in a Class-Based World (格付けされる世界で生きていく)
    • has sexual content
    • has LN adaptation, 3 volumes, untranslated
  • Aiming to be the World’s Best Streamer in a World of Reversed Chastity (貞操観念逆転世界で世界一の配信者を目指す)
    • has suggestive content
    • has dropped WN translation, the translation's not very good
  • Starting as a Male Idol in a World with a 1:99 Gender Ratio ~Aiming to Bring Happiness to Girls in a World of Reversed Chastity~ (男女比1対99の世界で、男性アイドル始めました。〜貞操逆転世界で女の子を幸せにしたい〜)
    • has sexual content but very little

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is this a kink for how the mom has not had a previous relationship, like some weird purity thing, or am i reading too much into this?
No, it's just there's such a lack of males that every males seems like an open target for anyone. One of the nurses said our MC was her 1st love which... Imma guess its because he's probably the 1st male she's seen since birth or something.

Dex-chan lover
I cannot, but I can simply mute you and never have to read your comments if all you're gonna do is rage read. Enough negativity IRL to put up with it in my smut
I'm guessing you didn't realise I wrote that with my tongue firmly planted in cheek. Why would I repeat the criticism every week when it's just a core part of it? I said my piece about it, it's all good. I only wrote that because the other guy took issue with my quick one-liner critique.

Anyway, feel free to mute me, I don't need a sensitive Sandra getting so bent outta shape over my opinions he might not agree with - in a forum where we're supposed to share our opinions. :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread