A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure the other two are looking at this like lambs to the slaughter, it’s like reading another one of Asanagi’s work, they know it’s coming, and they are ready for it wholeheartedly

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if any of the other girls will ever realize that Sakura is the secret mastermind who accidentally put this dude through an epic training arc that turned him into an unstoppable basement-flooding machine.

Dex-chan lover
oh no. that's a critical hit. Miku don't go to the white lightttttttt

Dex-chan lover
nah, she just got an urgent phone call

NcW2pVk.png
Never thought I'd see this referenced in the wild

Dex-chan lover
...Calling it now, Kanaria also drops out and rushes towards the bathrooms leaving him with the most vanilla of the lot, Hinata. I mean, I guess this should be a meme that authors always pics the most vanilla in the harem types?

It's never the older sister types, the ojou's or any of the forward proactive types... I'll be somewhat impressed with the author though if they're this transparent with their pairing... almost like lampooning the archetype harem genre stories that aren't actually harems tend to go.

Or maybe a boot will drop and Hinata turns out to have some "unique" quirk to her personality all of a sudden out of nowhere. 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread