A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
Sakura trained onii-chan well.

I... I did not expect that.

Thoroughly trained, I am surprised that MC-kun's whole family didn't get subjected to this. Considering how the other two watches him very carefully, they didn't know that Sakura plays such a "game" with him.

MC-kun is a true lover of breasts huh? I'm glad.

Miku is done. She experienced a brutal murder. She will now experience further (and most likely multiple) small deaths in the bathroom.

The other two just witnessed an uncompromising takedown and subsequent brutality that they most likely hadn't witnessed before in their lives (or even heard of in rumors). Those praises hit deep and will shake any unaware girl's hearts, no matter how "cold" they are.

Get ready ladies. One is down. MC-kun has 2 more to go.

I'd say good luck but they have no chance.

Thanks for the work into the TL and stuff!

edit: SAKURA IMOUTO IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
nah, she just got an urgent phone call

NcW2pVk.png
best series

Dex-chan lover
Bro, stop, she's already dead. Dude was mindbreaking her with his scent alone. This goes way beyond that. He's created another succubus.

Dex-chan lover
Soooooo is this the moment where he broke Miku & her spiraling out of control for Sou’s love? Can’t wait to see how the other two react to his compliments about them. Thanks for the translations.
Why aren't the girls complimenting Sou? I thought this was compliment one then they compliment back?

Users who are viewing this thread