A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Let's go to the convenience store.

Dex-chan lover
"You don't understand, Sou-chan! Those women aren't the danger! WE are the danger!" Pretty much his whole family soon kek

Dex-chan lover
Hm.. This made me thinking, is the R18 media there more for women or for men? Most likely women since they'll be primary consumers because of the lack of men + men can very easily smash (or be smashed) in that world.

Dex-chan lover
As I've seen in other discussions, I am also convinced that the original MC acted the way he did is because he's repulsed by how the females are in this world & was a means to protect himself. This MC is naive & already we can see that his sister in this chapter is already turning into a degenerate albeit not as extreme as others since she hasn't really expressed herself (yet). Regardless, I am having fun reading these chapters as we slowly see how extreme it will get. Thanks for the chapter.
But it should be noted that our MC is a normal straight man who can build a harem....

So for him... this is probably gonna be heaven... as long as he's the one in control....

Dex-chan lover
Well that was wholesome of the sister and dumb brained of MC (I know it's only been a few hours, but surely you understand the implications of being a rarity right?)

And then ofc "The first time has to be with onee-san", :dogkek:. I give it 2 chapters until imouto's thirst drips out.

Dex-chan lover
The Kaa-san is leading but the Onee-san is catching up with strong momentum. The Imouto is still left at the back, but will she be an underdog and turn over the race?

Dex-chan lover
I think the mom will have his first time before you do, onee-chan.

Dex-chan lover
As I've seen in other discussions, I am also convinced that the original MC acted the way he did is because he's repulsed by how the females are in this world & was a means to protect himself. This MC is naive & already we can see that his sister in this chapter is already turning into a degenerate albeit not as extreme as others since she hasn't really expressed herself (yet). Regardless, I am having fun reading these chapters as we slowly see how extreme it will get. Thanks for the chapter.
I'm definitely sure the real winner here is the MC that got swapped into normal society lol. I bet he's ecstatic that women aren't hunting him down at every corner. Though since he doesn't have any parents there, I wonder how he'll survive, as it's likely he's been pampered to hell in the current world.

Double-page supporter
pink-hair-anime-pink-eyes-anime-girls-mirai-nikki-gasai-yuno-yandere-trance-people-pink-hair-hd-art-wallpaper-preview.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i think i need sleep or it is what i think it is?

image.png

yo how to post a pic? i forgot how

Dex-chan lover
That's an interesting way to look at it, it would be cool for there to be side chapters from the POV of the original MC before he was swapped out.

Users who are viewing this thread