A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 90

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist : How about that 2nd boy is another boy that got “isekaied” just like Sou:finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
Hinata and Kanaria: Thinking about how Sou's is not a "normal" guy
Miku: "WOOOOOOOHHH SOU'S DEEP AND RICH SMELL :meguupog: SNIFFA "

Dex-chan lover
So, with another guy, it made me wonder about the 1:39 ratio and I realized that there would still be millions of male in Japan alone... rather than this sparse endangered gender being portrayed.

Dex-chan lover
So, with another guy, it made me wonder about the 1:39 ratio and I realized that there would still be millions of male in Japan alone... rather than this sparse endangered gender being portrayed.
Our japan has about 6 million boys between ages 10 and 19. Divide that by 40 for the male:female ratio in this story and you get 150k boys who would leave the house for education. Add to that that a significant portion of them doesn't go to school and you get let's say 50k boys, spread all over japan, going to school. Probably less, my 1 in 3 ratio of them going to school is probably overly optimistic, and their demographics are probably worse than our Japan. None of the adult men appear to go to work, they seem to be more kept as trophy wives and only go outside for their mandatory milking session at the seed bank.

Dex-chan lover
Author-san did not just add a useless character to this and pretend that we wanted it, right???

And how did the boy live this long??? Does he have a machine that breaths for him??? And a robot that chews for him???

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I already have a dislike for this new male character and he hasn't even been introduced yet. All I want from him is for Sou to realize how unusual it is for women to be treated nicely by men in this world and for him to start being more proactive in his female relationships.

Dex-chan lover
What NORMAL males thought about females in that world:
200.webp
200.webp
200.webp

What MC thought as NORMAL:
200.webp

Dex-chan lover
tbh I don't want a second male character, sounds like a pain in the ass... And in this case, literally...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder who among the 3 guards will be the first to realise that Sou isn't from their world.

That was a pretty big hint.

T51

Dex-chan lover
bet money the second male character is gonna be like Tohsaka

Aggregator gang
other than the 'natural' pheremones, i wonder how many mothers who gave births to sons who have their head on straight decide to raise them as 'women'/make them crossdress for their own safety lol
Probably wouldn't work very well. If they were known to have a "girl", that kid would be expected to go to school which would involve getting changed with the other kids and sometimes having physicals. The school would figure it out sooner or later and then the mom would be in trouble. In the first place, the majority of boys don't go to school or do other social stuff so pretending to be a girl and going out wouldn't actually be safer.

Users who are viewing this thread