A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal

Double-page supporter
Chapter 148
iQRfJ6T.png
@HeatManga Colored and cleaned work chapter 148. You can include a single color page (if you like) in translation.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Author is on break. From his TL He is visiting his friends, playing tennis, having fun time etc.

He said that He will resume in August. I don't think Next Chapter will start soon. He is going to publish Volume 2 of covering Chapter 75 to Chapter 150. So after having done chapter 150, he will make cover art for Volume 2. But then He will be drawing a spinoff as bonus Chapter named "A parallel world with 39:1 Male to Female Ratio Is implausibly Landmine" with it.

So, It will be while when he will resume. 😔

Dex-chan lover
Don't know if this the right place to ask this so my apologies in advance. @luigiymario2 Are you also planning on translating the various twitter extras/requests that Kisa sensei posted? Here are the relevant ones that require translations: There are more but I don't want to overload the post with them so I'll just give one because it is Kaede:
If there are no plans then no problem & thanks for reading this.

Group Leader
Don't know if this the right place to ask this so my apologies in advance. @luigiymario2 Are you also planning on translating the various twitter extras/requests that Kisa sensei posted? Here are the relevant ones that require translations: There are more but I don't want to overload the post with them so I'll just give one because it is Kaede:
If there are no plans then no problem & thanks for reading this.
I'll add them as extras to the next real chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread