A Princely Girlfriend’s Bad Habits - Ch. 7

Amigo, muchas gracias. Estoy haciendo cola para leerlos todos hoy cuando termine de trabajar. Sé que me estoy arruinando al estar en un género tan especializado, pero como mujer poco femenina a la que le gustan los chicos femeninos, tengo que arreglar mi romance en alguna parte.
Entonces, si sabes más, me encantaría escucharlos. 🙇

También como agradecimiento, dado que parece que también te gustan las travesuras de género o las parejas MF no conformes, ¿puedo sugerir a Near Muscle Girl?
Not romance but Uglyhood has a lot of femenine men and masculine women!

Dex-chan lover
Sí, no sé por qué ese texto anterior se tradució y me delató
Ah, I just thought it was funny that the quoted text was fully translated into one language and the reply in the language it was originally in.
I barely understand what I’m quoting, to be fair. Being into nerdy shit has gotten me weirdly good at Latin, and I watch a lot of films and tv in various languages, so I can kinda grasp most Romance languages.
Well, not Portuguese. That just sounds like Spanish being read by a Russian who knows Italian, but not Spanish.

Ah, I just thought it was funny that the quoted text was fully translated into one language and the reply in the language it was originally in.
I barely understand what I’m quoting, to be fair. Being into nerdy shit has gotten me weirdly good at Latin, and I watch a lot of films and tv in various languages, so I can kinda grasp most Romance languages.
Well, not Portuguese. That just sounds like Spanish being read by a Russian who knows Italian, but not Spanish.
Idk why that happened, i don't use mangadex regularly. That thing about the languages is so cool! I understand basic high school English (can't pronounce) and elementary school Italian. Portuguese is the only language i understand whithout studying hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Idk why that happened, i don't use mangadex regularly. That thing about the languages is so cool! I understand basic high school English (can't pronounce) and elementary school Italian. Portuguese is the only language i understand whithout studying hahaha
Maybe if I study more Hebrew I’ll get a better grasp of that type of phonology. Portuguese and Brazilian music are awesome, though.

Biblical Hebrew (and such), not modern. Modern Hebrew is incomprehensible to me. Aramaic makes more sense. Arabic makes more sense. Not that I read Arabic.

I’m torn on going hard on studying that or lesrning Korean. Korean is sooooo close to Japanese it wouldn’t be a massive problem.

Linguistics is one of four things I’m good at.

English is a mess. I recommend trying to find an accent that’s easier to pronounce than what you were taught. There are so many, and if you speak a dialect of some kind you’ll be quirky and fun.
I learned Kansas Japanese for fun, and it messed with the heads of locals in Kyoto.

Maybe if I study more Hebrew I’ll get a better grasp of that type of phonology. Portuguese and Brazilian music are awesome, though.

Biblical Hebrew (and such), not modern. Modern Hebrew is incomprehensible to me. Aramaic makes more sense. Arabic makes more sense. Not that I read Arabic.

I’m torn on going hard on studying that or lesrning Korean. Korean is sooooo close to Japanese it wouldn’t be a massive problem.

Linguistics is one of four things I’m good at.

English is a mess. I recommend trying to find an accent that’s easier to pronounce than what you were taught. There are so many, and if you speak a dialect of some kind you’ll be quirky and fun.
I learned Kansas Japanese for fun, and it messed with the heads of locals in Kyoto.
So you are like a polyglot? I have zero idea about accents, wich one do you think is the easiest for a Spanish speaker?
Learn Korean and help me translate Uglyhood 👉👈

Dex-chan lover
So you are like a polyglot? I have zero idea about accents, wich one do you think is the easiest for a Spanish speaker?
Learn Korean and help me translate Uglyhood 👉👈
Depends on the location of the Spanish speaker.
Chileans just sound Minnesotan by default.
Mexicans just need to be consistent and make all the basic sounds. Were used to the Mexican accent up here.
here’s a sampler

Users who are viewing this thread