A Princely Girlfriend’s Bad Habits - Ch. 8

Group Leader
Great chapter, hope the next one is easy to work on and that it's a quick release.

Dex-chan lover
I did my best to warn y’all. This is only the opening Salvo.
rom com? where's the fuckin rom or com
Elsewhere. This is very much a psychological/drama series with some lighthearted moments.
The opening chapters are some Yoko Taro bait-and-switch stuff
I skimmed ahead through the raws...

Yeah, I think it's time to take that "comedy" tag off
This is what I been saying! Are the uploaders trollin’?

psychological!

Y’all notice that he has had ONLY. ONE. DRINK?
😬

Dex-chan lover
You know I was more ambivalent about the situation before, but now it kind of all makes me nauseous. Even his usual friend barely gives a shit about his situation. He's got no one to turn to or count on. He's about to get rescued from his rapist by his abuser.

Dex-chan lover
This is just a BL series except somehow the rapey top is a woman. This is literally every BL series
That’s not as much of a thing in BL anymore, thank Gd.
It’s certainly a thing here, but it’s more clear that he’s an idiot for staying with her.
in bad BL the rapey seme* is usually not seen as doing anything terrible, just kinda rude or something. At the least he doesn’t have any comeuppance. “Oh, it worked. All’s well that ends well.”
*I just can’t call them “top” or “bottom” in BAD BL. It’s too far from reality. “I am totally straight, but…” proceeds to get fucked in the ass, or the main characters somehow invent gayness or something? Tsss… Seme and uke. Archetype terms fit better than normal queer terminology.
while she IS a top and you’re not exactly wrong about her, she catches herself before… committing a crime? That’s better than bad BL.
I’ve read Korean webtoons and they can go from wholesome to “now I’m scarred for life” in three panels.
Most of that is shunted off into the cursed world of ass babies and Greek letters that I don’t want saved as common words in my autocorrect. Not humans, let alone gay…

I think he’s a fool for giving her as many chances as he does, and she’s never someone I’d have ever dated (evidence she’s bi exists) she does at least try to respect lines of consent?
They don’t have sex for 5~6 years. As in, that’s their first time. At least from what I can tell. I cannot imagine her bottoming, and I doubt he’s a switch because…

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread