A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
here some spoilers from the WN
raws currently are at chapter 7, that in the WN is chapter 30, since this is kinda based in the LN, not sure how much stuff got added or changed, but for anyone curious, when mc and flora get together and fuck, here the links if you want to read lol

Fed-Kun's army
Never go for a headshot when hunting. Always go for heart or lungs. A more sure kill, as the kill zone is a larger target area. Too many stories about idiots shooting off a deer's jaw, so it starves to death if it doesn't bleed out.

Fed-Kun's army
Head shot on a human is almost always fatal because we have such a large brain. Head shots on almost every other animal is not as effective because their brain occupies a relatively small portion of the head. That's why you aim for the chest because it's a larger target to begin with, and it's almost entirely filled with important organs like heart and lungs. What usually kills the animal is lung shot that leads to massive internal bleeding, especially when the animal reflexively bolts after getting shot. That sudden exertion and the spike in BP makes the internal bleeding much worse, and the subsequent drop in blood pressure make them pass out. No Hunter I know would go for a head shot, maybe if he's being charged by a bear and you got the gun for it, but you're pretty much fucked then anyway.

Well, at the same time, no hunter anyone here knows is an A-rank adventurer that's beaten a dragon to death with a sword. And if a bear charged him I'd put good odds at him just beating into a pulp with his bare hands. So I feel its rather useless to compare real life hunters to fantasy hunters.

@tseng i fuckin knew it was gonna happen somewhere between chapter 5-10

Sum editin: Jesus man what did i just read

Dex-chan lover
Shes getting ready for the D. Shes measured it and feels at ease already.

Dex-chan lover
araara.png

Its already been said, but you don't hunt deer by shooting them in the head...
so kinda disappointing...

well we can think about it this way:
a comment below mentioned headshots are fatal to humans because it destroys the brain. one should never aim for the head when hunting deer due to the fact that deer brains are small.

hence, it is a display of the mc's archery prowess since he can aim very, very accurately at the deer brain due to his combat experience

Users who are viewing this thread