A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
My dude. Here I was enjoying a pure fantasy romance manga, then the fuckin writer goes and pulls this shit?! I’m disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
funny seeing the reaction of some people in the comments, but well this was always destined to be like this, the novel is R18+ after all lol , and artist tried to make it as safest possible with her doing air blowjob (you could have checked the tags in novelupdates or mangaupdates anyway)

Wholesome series became a total H...

ffs... hopefully this is the last of it.

Dex-chan lover
It was doing well til they entered the p realm, the only acceptable recourse here is their age now which is a legal age for some countries(also given the era setting)

Sugoiii dekaiii! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
Damn good job mc for being a chad and not wimping like other cliché mc's and thanks for the chapter!!

How is this R18+? We all know it'll happen eventually so enough teasing already and show us the hardcore stuff! Like *excuse my language* holding hands or head pats or if you're feeling especially kinky, a stroll around town!

VLM

Double-page supporter
Some how the fine line between ecchi and hentai just got finer.

Users who are viewing this thread