A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

@chusetto
giphy.webp

Nope !!!
the real show has just begun

Huh, didn't expect to be thrown into this after not reading this after some time.

unknown.png

Supporter
this is refreshing. we get a regular happy end to a chapter instead of the usual <black silhouette in the last panel>

Glad to see an actual progress in relationship.

It almost feels wrong, after reading tons and tons of trash isekais with spineless, constantly embarrassed MCs, and getting used to no progress in their relationships, to actually have one.
They actually developed relationship? And they did the deed on top of that?! Wait, that's illegal! 😄
Hopefully this keeps up.

Nice, spicy chapter, basically a Hentai, together with the previous one

Also, this could actually end here

Fed-Kun's army
Oof, I forgot what was going on since it's been a while since the last chapter. One hell of a reminder.

Finally an artist, that knows nipples exist (I'm looking at you Rise of the unemployed wise man)

@Streoxys was thinking the same exact thing except for the illegal part. this world probly follows the same kind of principles the middle ages had. was not odd for girls to be married as young as 12, life expectancy was 30-40 if your life was lucky. A good number of nobles back than would also have a bride tax, basicly they get thier first time over the actual husband. F'd up shit but yeah stupid times hahaha

@DGbr3w Prima Noctis is a myth, but yeah age differences did not matter as much hundreds of years ago, my own grandparents had a 8y gap between them and that wasn't seen as odd at the time

Users who are viewing this thread