A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life - Vol. 7 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long until this gets axed considering both the wn and ln have been on hiatus for over a year.
Just over a year?, more like since 5 years lmao, and i don't think you need to worry about it, manga been doing alot of original content for a while already along the LN plot and given that raws are at 49, gonna keep at that

Taking note that a bunch of shit was changed in the LN (so WN at that point doesn't matter)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It’s been a while since I caught up with this chapter, but in my head it was a fluffy silly fantasy story with just some light sexy stuff.. seems I was wrong

Dex-chan lover
PZRbfua.png

...what is she sitting on? :unsure:
She’s sitting on the reasons she has for not asking him out.

Nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I was hoping that Toakk would have gone after Julina instead of Aisha. I'm so tired of the tsundere trope where the girl treats the guy like utter garbage because she can't be honest with herself. I would love to see the childhood friend actually get sent to the curb in favor of the girl who actually likes the guy and doesn't treat the guy like dogshit to hide her embarrassment. Unfortunately, I'm sure Toakk and Aisha will end up together, because of course they will.
It seemed early on the author was gonna make it a triangle with mage girl but I guess they abandoned that fast. I tihnk Aisha is too far into the toxic side so I'd be more then fine with Toakk being with anyone else.

Whats funny is Toakk is like a harem protag, we have 3 girls with different levels of attraction to him. Nice change from everyone wanting the MC's dick.

Users who are viewing this thread