A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life - Vol. 7 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
noticing a lot of rotoscoping, it feels like the artist can't draw anything but people

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I was hoping that Toakk would have gone after Julina instead of Aisha. I'm so tired of the tsundere trope where the girl treats the guy like utter garbage because she can't be honest with herself. I would love to see the childhood friend actually get sent to the curb in favor of the girl who actually likes the guy and doesn't treat the guy like dogshit to hide her embarrassment. Unfortunately, I'm sure Toakk and Aisha will end up together, because of course they will.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I was hoping that Toakk would have gone after Julina instead of Aisha. I'm so tired of the tsundere trope where the girl treats the guy like utter garbage because she can't be honest with herself. I would love to see the childhood friend actually get sent to the curb in favor of the girl who actually likes the guy and doesn't treat the guy like dogshit to hide her embarrassment. Unfortunately, I'm sure Toakk and Aisha will end up together, because of course they will.
Normally I would agree with you as I too am so tired of that, and would muuuuuch rather have a return to the old OG types of tsun, but the Toakk and Aisha vibes from me come off less as that (tho she DOES still need to be more honest but I think that's coming), and more like close friends that love to give jabs at each-other playfully. Then again I also have the bias of actually rooting for the childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
PZRbfua.png

...what is she sitting on? :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread