A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life - Vol. 7 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

How to get someone who is VERY horny to drink the antidote: make a show of putting some "love juice" in it and hand it to them. They'll down it like they just found a single drop of water after a month in a desert.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that was kinda as expected.

Also that photo with a filter on it with the cookies lmao. I am not sure if that is the first time I have seen that but it is certainly not common.

Dex-chan lover
just going to say this, author previous work was about fantasy cooking/food, drawing cookies shouldn't be as hard to need to use a photo

Dex-chan lover
I say let Toakk get his own harem. It's kinda rare (at least for me) to see the side character having more partners than the MC in this kind of setting. Feels refreshing tbh.
We are so used of seeing MC do the harem but not the actual side characters XD

Dex-chan lover
Lmao the artist just used some pictures of real cookies and put a filter over it.
Artist has been doing this for several chapters (at least). I first noticed it with the pancakes Flora took over to her friends several chapters back. Though the cakes themselves were hand-drawn, their bubbly interior was clip art. Same thing was done with bread at the feast. And of course the "wild strawberries" in this chapter.

It's odd because these things aren't hard to draw, and the results are rather jarring.

Users who are viewing this thread