A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life - Vol. 7 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Hey it could be worse.
ffxiv-endwalker-grapes-meme.jpg
Worse? These are PEAK, my friend!

Dex-chan lover
Lets be real here, Flora will 100% know about them. Plants and flowers are her thing, and if the village is aware of them enough that they burn them every few years she should be aware of them. And because she knows of them she will have set them aside to eat once he gets back and pretend she was surprised by them.

Dex-chan lover
Lets be real here, Flora will 100% know about them. Plants and flowers are her thing, and if the village is aware of them enough that they burn them every few years she should be aware of them. And because she knows of them she will have set them aside to eat once he gets back and pretend she was surprised by them.
She eats some in the last page though.

Dex-chan lover
next chapter MC: shucks my wife will get horny, daaamn I just have to sacrifice so other people will not get hurt, just don't get close to my house for the next.... 3 days

Dex-chan lover
1. Next chapter is going to be very lewd.

2. It doesn't work cause she is pregnant.

3. She is right now fucking some stranger.

Dex-chan lover
She eats some in the last page though.
I guess I was unclear, are all the berries they harvested that type or is it a mix? They clearly are stating there are normal berries around that are safe, there is just a type that looks the same that isn't. I am assuming she separated the safe and unsafe ones.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprised if the berries don't work on her because she's always horny for Aldred all the time. :^)

Users who are viewing this thread