A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life - Vol. 8 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
You sure Toark is dense? He seems to be very sharp here.
He's a bit hard to pin down for sure, on the one hand he's very friendly with the black haired girl (Julina?) but on the other hand he had no problem with sharing her food with the others and he wouldn't share Aisha's food.
I think the "being friendly with the other girl" is just part of his personality, I'm pretty sure his heart already belong to Aisha (wether he actually really knows/understands it though is completely another question).

Dex-chan lover
He's a bit hard to pin down for sure, on the one hand he's very friendly with the black haired girl (Julina?) but on the other hand he had no problem with sharing her food with the others and he wouldn't share Aisha's food.
I think the "being friendly with the other girl" is just part of his personality, I'm pretty sure his heart already belong to Aisha (wether he actually really knows/understands it though is completely another question).
He blushed fiercely and didn't retort when Aldo asked him if his interest in Julina was enough to cheat on Aisha, so he's conscious that he's defacto with Aisha.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or there's some light chance of a communal husband sharing with Toakk in the future...? I mean if nobody object why not? it's not like they prohibit polygamy or whatnot....

At least the MC would def stick to monogamy...
i could see kurune acting awkward at somepoint and flora noticing and talking to her, but no harem tag atm so probably not.

Dex-chan lover
i could see kurune acting awkward at somepoint and flora noticing and talking to her, but no harem tag atm so probably not.

That's the thing, I've read a few stories with monogamous main couple with polygamous side charas, but those story doesn't have the harem tag.... seems like the tag mostly depends on the author/publisher, etc to define... weird, but it is the way I guess.

Supporter
I hope this resolves quickly before people get hurt. Julina isn’t a bad person and doesn’t know the others involved either. They’ve been honest and are honest in their feelings so it’s hard for me to want to shoo them away just because I prefer another ’ship.

All that said… remember when this was a story about an A-rank adventurer? He’s totally been a side character at best for a while now and the overall story is getting kinda stale isn’t it?

Dex-chan lover
man this artist just can't draw anything besides people, so much rotoscoping

Rotoscoping refers the specific animation type of tracing live action. I think what we are seeing in this manga is 'clip art', though I have no idea if that's the actual name for it. Pre-rendered objects/scenes that you can rotate/resize to what you need, and then paste into your art file.

Dex-chan lover
Rotoscoping refers the specific animation type of tracing live action. I think what we are seeing in this manga is 'clip art', though I have no idea if that's the actual name for it. Pre-rendered objects/scenes that you can rotate/resize to what you need, and then paste into your art file.
rotoscoping isn't just in animation, you can see it in comics as well, those uncanny realistic comics from the mid 2000's, an example being the comic made using the original star wars script that's rotoscoped

Dex-chan lover
For once can we not get the supposed side couple together? I mean, the black haired girl seems nice for Toakk, unlike the fucking tsundere Aisha. Way too tired of tsunderes, Toakk deserves better tits and personality

I've worried for a sec there. Come on Toakk, be a man and propose already.

Dex-chan lover
It amazes me that in this little village in the back end of nowhere, no one knows each other. Every new character is totally unknown to all but the person introducing them.
Like this village seems pretty tiny so how the heck did they not know everyone. Also how did MC not meet the sister during the festival or us see her?

Author just pulling characters out of the ass cause they not thinkin ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread