A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life

ah... no wonder the art seems familiar... its the same mangaka from isekai mamono saibai... improved version, though

so far it's interesting, slow paced, and heading in a good direction. Ill probably update my rating further down the road, but it's not about killing the demon king or saving the princess. So far it's just about an adventurer, starting retirement and living his life.
translator-san is doing an immaculate job as well. So, props to them~

His whole life Aldred shrived to be stronger, then mind breaks after he finally defeats a dragon, then he decides to become random villager 32421.

Are the japanese so overworked that they have these kinds of blatant escapism?

Dex-chan lover
the main heroine in the manga and in the cover LN is really different
in the cover LN heroine is more like beautiful villager girl, while in the manga she more like doll of the mansion (lol)

well the MC look different than LN tho, the LN version is more like izaya from durarara

not that is bad it just... unfitting maybe?

Supporter
What part of this is seinen?! Between all the blushing bowing and stammering I coulda sworn in reading some trash harem manga.

The cover art is bait, it looks nothing like that. You can amend the cover by adding blushing, head tilting, and faces that don't fit the head.

Dex-chan lover
slowlife again?! sigh japan, your citizens have serious problems with being overworked

What an original idea, an over-powered protagonist desiring a slow, easy-going life. I've never seen such novelty!

oh wow this is so original and definitely not the 100th slow life manga... classic shy girl and op mc... definitely not reading this one

Double-page supporter
Warning: This story is your typical slice of life most times, but few chapters go 18+ 16+ at times. }:

Somehow, I especially like the best friend girl's character, and also her design in this manga adaption. :)

Dex-chan lover
@notahomo maybe you should look at the tags and the description before you read, so you won't have to complain next time

Everytime I go to any isekai manga with title including "slow", I go straight to comment section to see if anyone mention something different about it from any other trash shit

mrf

@kaikudo

Yeah when you see it if the guy is 18 years old then you can look at him like a pedophile.

Ps: it's nice, it's not some kind of action but an slice of life
@boruntzu i agreed

Users who are viewing this thread