A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Ch. 67 - Set the Trap for our Abominable Enemy!

Dex-chan lover
This disgusting pig is going to probably just be arrested while we see thunderpike under him had a horrifying end. Also, really hope some miracle Jamie lives and is able to join the group or at least have a better retirement

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully they've prepared a recorder or something to catch that ██████.

Dex-chan lover
I'm more than 99% sure that was a show to lure him in, and their front hall is their killbox.
I got the "bad" habit to say 99% sûre even if im totaly sure just in case im wrong , like that i can say "see? I told ya it wasnt 100% you cant blame me"

Dex-chan lover
This disgusting pig is going to probably just be arrested while we see thunderpike under him had a horrifying end. Also, really hope some miracle Jamie lives and is able to join the group or at least have a better retirement
Yoke will bestow a special gift for our dear Beshio :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Why does only one of the girls still have the collar?
She was the only one to get collared. She's the mage, so she's the bigger threat. Check back the previous chapters when Simon the Dickhead captured them.

Dex-chan lover
3 days have passed, did the girls stay in their house the whole time to watch MC, or would some of the party members have reported to the guild and asked for help to check on MC's health and to remove the slave collar?

Or did the party members already do all that and the guild wasn't able to help? I believe the entrance to that dungeon was a teleportation device at the guild, so they would have to pass through. Unless the exit scroll was set to send them somewhere else, like back to their house

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread