A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Ch. 78 - A Monster Born From Tenacity

Dex-chan lover
Put him out of his misery please so we can advance the story & focus on something else. I bet if there is an afterlife, Simon will still be seething about Yoke's success & keep on living rent free inside his head. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Why does he have everything that you don't? For the same reason all of your kind don't understand. To you in your own heads, you have greatness. To the rest of the world, you're just an asshole worth less than trash, no matter what kind of pedigree you have. You should be ashamed of embarassing your father by spouting that crap.

Group Leader
Dude, stop being a goody two shoes and just end him already

I know being a killer is bad and all but mf this guy is willing to murder you and your party members.

Either kill, or be killed.

he kinda can’t. The dudes f’ing immortal. Killing him doesn’t seem like an option here so best they can do is seal him up or run away.

Dex-chan lover
Omg are they going to try and make us sympathetic towards that idiot now, so stupid.

Dex-chan lover
I love that:
1. His entire revelation of relying on his party is instantly thrown to the side for a "he's my old friend" duel cliche.
2. He's willing to refer to him as any kind of friend even after the framing, attempted murder, and attempted enslavement. No matter how good friends you were before, you gotta draw a line somewhere man.

Please make this quick. Tired of this guy when there's so much more this story has to offer

Users who are viewing this thread