A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Ch. 82 - Homecoming

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy for her, but...

How's this gonna work though? She had her adventurer's license revoked for 1 year, no? Doesn't that bar her from adventuring altogether until her 'probation' is over? Is she gonna like, house sit in the meantime or something?

Dex-chan lover

How's this gonna work though? She had her adventurer's license revoked for 1 year, no? Doesn't that bar her from adventuring altogether until her 'probation' is over? Is she gonna like, house sit in the meantime or something?
well...
and i think that she even does some jail there (not completely sure) and then gets a temp job at the guild while her probation is going, also IIRC that whole year is most of volume 2, so unless there are more changes to make the manga more fluid, don't expect her in the party anytime soon even if she's nomminally part of the group already
note: my info is from when i read the web novel with bot translation from syotetu's site, so i'm very sorry if something is way off compared to the LN that has been through an editing team n' stuff

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
image.png

I can't believe it, they let us know there was a statement meant for the PR, but didn't actually let us see what it was. I'm on the edge of my seat...

Dex-chan lover

So if she can't be an adventurer for a year are we going to get a big timeskip or is she just going to stick around the mansion as a maid or something while the rest of the team is out exploring?
My assumption, yeah. Her duties could also expand to management/funds and in-town resource gathering/shopping, basically doing the non-adventurer secretary work.

Users who are viewing this thread