A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Ch. 82 - Homecoming

Dex-chan lover
Oh no way, who could have imagined this turn of events?! Lmao, classic harem trope lol, wonder if she will be like a team mom/manager type person given her ban

So all the villain party died , only the villain party girl was left to be rap*d by the orcs , damn , maybe she will be the next to reappear ?

Dex-chan lover
I agree with all of their statements on the first page. We are elated to finally be done with that nauseating arc.

Thanks for the TL though!
Simon made it 10x more nauseating....... he's such a weak chrcter to be given a role like that the backstory didn't really make him more likeable either he just randomly became trash as he grew older

Dex-chan lover
The old hero team is gone. the "hero" dead... Think that's my signal to move on.

Dex-chan lover
Wow so bright the artist added so many shinies...
giphy.webp

Supporter
image.png

I can't believe it, they let us know there was a statement meant for the PR, but didn't actually let us see what it was. I'm on the edge of my seat...
Here's my full message since you're curious: #To pr: Actually: “Changing shocks with the power of alcohol”, but I’m not really sure how to TL that without context and the “power of alcohol” feels like a safer bet#

Dex-chan lover
This really is the beginning of a redemption story for Jamie. Good to see she wasn't branded a criminal.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy for her, but...

How's this gonna work though? She had her adventurer's license revoked for 1 year, no? Doesn't that bar her from adventuring altogether until her 'probation' is over? Is she gonna like, house sit in the meantime or something?
As I understand it, the guild only provide you with tasks, some basic rights protection and paying for materials that you brought over, also negotiate with "sponsors". She still can go and do anything she wants, she just won't be paid for it and won't be able to "rank up" within the year. S
But she could team up with other adventures and HOPE they won't be scumbags and really will share the money as she's not protected by guild rules and can't receive money (on paper). So no prob going with Clover I guess

Dex-chan lover
Here's my full message since you're curious: #To pr: Actually: “Changing shocks with the power of alcohol”, but I’m not really sure how to TL that without context and the “power of alcohol” feels like a safer bet#
Well. This must be the let-down feeling a dog feels when they finally catch the car they're chasing, lmao. Thanks though.

Fed-Kun's army
House wife secured, now we going for the leveling of combat wives so they can be super strong!! Let's gooooo! Thanks for the chapter 😁!

Dex-chan lover
If it was 'Changing Shocks with the Power of Alcohol', wouldn't it be more probable to be 'Shocking Changes with the Power of Alcohol'? I'm guessing the implication is more how them getting drunk is going to make them be a bit more forthright without seeing the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread