I Left my A-Rank Party to Help My Former Students Reach the Dungeon Depths! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - So Skillful to the Point of Causing Fluster

Dex-chan lover
Mage girl is almost melting in the last page and in the previous one, last panel she has that "you like kissing boys, don't you" facial expression.

Dex-chan lover
If a red mage's buffs, crowd control, and alchemy skills are so useful, I wonder if the story will explain why red mages are discriminated against. Did the guild receptionist, not just MC's previous party, say few adventurers would want to team up with one?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If a red mage's buffs, crowd control, and alchemy skills are so useful, I wonder if the story will explain why red mages are discriminated against. Did the guild receptionist, not just MC's previous party, say few adventurers would want to team up with one?
Probably MC rarely mentioned buff & debuff he use on his former party during battle causing them to mistaken that it's their own strength & getting carried away. Typical Banished-from-party fantasy trope

Users who are viewing this thread