A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - Why is this Person at [Endless Darkness]...!?

Dex-chan lover
Because WN is WN, LN is LN, Manga is Manga, and Anime is Anime.

Different stages of development, different constraints, different possibilities, and always the possibility to focus on a different aspect of the same story.
and always the possibility to yeet the story and do their own thing.

Personally I prefer adaptions to stay as faithful as possible but if you chage things you better write it damn guud lol

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoyed how you added a note to the bottom of the last page so the 2-page spread wouldn't line up anymore.

EltfcUm.png

Rule 3.2.3: Do not combine book-style pages of a chapter into a vertical longstrip image (e.g. merging a book page with other book pages, credit pages, notes, etc). Double page spreads of paged content should be combined into a single page, as this is how they are intended to be read.
Basically broke both parts of this rule. :rolleyes:

Dex-chan lover
i mean would it really be a bad idea to follow the pretty lady into the obvious death trap?

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm...

So far, they've been good. They've been respectfully wary and did not accept her invitation. I'm hoping that this ends without this mysterious being getting offed. She seems interesting and I want to learn more about her.

Dex-chan lover
Wow they encounter a sexy Dungeon Master in the same cosmic horror style of the Dungeon Meshi demon Master, and that are some bad news

Dex-chan lover
I swear this encounter was just a few paragraphs in the WN. How did it get so long in the manga?

Ig next chapter will be all about them running away from her? In fact, the run ing away will probably be a few chapters too. 😅
Probably because manga are based on the LN versions of a series and not the WN version. My guess is that the LN has this encounter be longer then the WN has it

Contributor
I was wrong about the person being his adoptive dad. It's a new character, a shapeshifting sexy woman ("She's also turning younger!" Wait what, so is she going to be a loli the next time we see her?) and if the title of the next chapter is any indication, the king of the underworld.

Well, it's good they weren't actually fooled by the grandma disguise. I like to wonder how bad it would've gotten if it was Trash Pike that got here first, they'd have fallen for the trap here for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread