A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Vol. 5 Ch. 62 - Battle to the Death with Orcs

Double-page supporter
I wish manga protagonists would JUST take care of loose ends.

"This guy tortured me, made my life hell and tried to kill me multiple times. I'll give him another chance, maybe he'll change."

I hope the orcs see to it if the mc won't.

Dex-chan lover
I wish manga protagonists would JUST take care of loose ends.

"This guy tortured me, made my life hell and tried to kill me multiple times. I'll give him another chance, maybe he'll change."

I hope the orcs see to it if the mc won't.
If the manga follows the LN, don't worry about this, the MC learned this lesson very well now and

will make sure that Simon suffer in eternal pain by the end.

Dex-chan lover
oh my god just get it over with already. The pacing on this is glacial. I can't imagine having to experience it in real time instead of condensed as the translation plays catch-up.

Banned
If the manga follows the LN, don't worry about this, the MC learned this lesson very well now and

will make sure that Simon suffer in eternal pain by the end.
can you spoil me about what happens to
the one girl of Simons party that didnt got raped to death by the orcs
after the ch 65 cliffhanger?

Dex-chan lover
If those fuckers somehow got back up and try to attack the MC again while he was really tired after the battle then my faith in the MC which is already at 5 is dropping down to a 0

Dex-chan lover
Jamie couldn't, y'know, kick Simon's face in a bit when she was retrieving Yoke's stuff? Just relieving some stress.

Dex-chan lover
can you spoil me about what happens to
the one girl of Simons party that didnt got raped to death by the orcs
after the ch 65 cliffhanger?
If you're talking about the wizard girl, Jamie, thats what I remember:
If I'm not wrong, she uses an item to stay hidden, but since Yoke takes quite some time to get back to that level of the dungeon, she end up in a pretty bad shape (but she didnt get raped). I dont remember if Simon (who healed himself thanks to the magic armor he was wearing) captures her or not to use as hostage, but he and Yoke end up fighting, the MC wins, puts a curse a death curse on Simon, but beacuse of his armor's power, he enters in a loop of eternal suffering without any chance of get out... by the MC prediction. Anyway, Yoke finally saves the girl, but since all the shit Simon did, she gets punished in the end. The good about this is that the MC forgives her and even offer a place in his harem- I mean, his team, when she gets back.
Thats it, I didnt go futher in the LN after this point because I was already satisfied.

Banned
If you're talking about the wizard girl, Jamie, thats what I remember:
If I'm not wrong, she uses an item to stay hidden, but since Yoke takes quite some time to get back to that level of the dungeon, she end up in a pretty bad shape (but she didnt get raped). I dont remember if Simon (who healed himself thanks to the magic armor he was wearing) captures her or not to use as hostage, but he and Yoke end up fighting, the MC wins, puts a curse a death curse on Simon, but beacuse of his armor's power, he enters in a loop of eternal suffering without any chance of get out... by the MC prediction. Anyway, Yoke finally saves the girl, but since all the shit Simon did, she gets punished in the end. The good about this is that the MC forgives her and even offer a place in his harem- I mean, his team, when she gets back.
Thats it, I didnt go futher in the LN after this point because I was already satisfied.
Thank you for the summary, it was very detailed and much more than i asked for :)

Users who are viewing this thread