A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Vol. 5 Ch. 62 - Battle to the Death with Orcs

Dex-chan lover
If you throw a worst situation back to back to back to back, it loses all tension it would have normally gotten.
What's worse is, if that is a literal translation then Yoke's final line this chapter points to the author knowing this lol.

Dex-chan lover
I wish manga protagonists would JUST take care of loose ends.

"This guy tortured me, made my life hell and tried to kill me multiple times. I'll give him another chance, maybe he'll change."

I hope the orcs see to it if the mc won't.
He can fix him!!!! 😭

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the summary, it was very detailed and much more than i asked for :)
if we read further in the WN, Jamie soon will join Yoke party, but only on the last arc
Hope in the LN they have further adventure than that

Can’t wait to see Simon have his shit pushed in by yoke at the end of all this.

Dex-chan lover
If you're talking about the wizard girl, Jamie, thats what I remember:
If I'm not wrong, she uses an item to stay hidden, but since Yoke takes quite some time to get back to that level of the dungeon, she end up in a pretty bad shape (but she didnt get raped). I dont remember if Simon (who healed himself thanks to the magic armor he was wearing) captures her or not to use as hostage, but he and Yoke end up fighting, the MC wins, puts a curse a death curse on Simon, but beacuse of his armor's power, he enters in a loop of eternal suffering without any chance of get out... by the MC prediction. Anyway, Yoke finally saves the girl, but since all the shit Simon did, she gets punished in the end. The good about this is that the MC forgives her and even offer a place in his harem- I mean, his team, when she gets back.
Thats it, I didnt go futher in the LN after this point because I was already satisfied.
how the fuck is that MF survive like a cockroach yet fail this much

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I think his Debuff magic is better at fighting this a lot of enemy

Dex-chan lover
7l6yu6.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
can you spoil me about what happens to
the one girl of Simons party that didnt got raped to death by the orcs
after the ch 65 cliffhanger?

wait Camilla the priestess got raped by the orcs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
Really is just one thing after another, without a moment to truly rest, heavily detracs from the enjoyment of reading the story.

Contributor
Seems like a Jamie redemption arc is in full swing. Bodes well for her chances of survival and eventual fate by getting on the good graces of the protagonist, she may yet get out of there together with the rest of Clover, but I don't know about adding her as a member.

So, when are they using the scroll of exit?

Dex-chan lover
Well... you get what you deserve.
One stupid decision after the other...

Users who are viewing this thread