A restless girl and a restless girl - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
So the 'punchline', rather obviously not translated well here, is that the two's thoughts shared the root form of the 'calm down/settle down' 落ち着

The blond ends with く for the normal form
While the glass girl かない for a negative form.

Basically the blond is liking it here while the glass girl can't stay calm with blond being that close.

Same thing with the title.
one is 'can't calm down' (glass)
and the other is 'want to calm down' (blond)

Even if your not serious with that translator page at the end you revolt me, how utterly disgusting and disrespectful to say such a thing on the day she died. You embody exactly what makes a America such a backwards cesspool of ignorance and stupidity and it baffles me that someone who hates Ruth Bader Ginsberg would translate shoujo ai when she was someone who stood for equality and will likely be replaced by a conservative bigot.

Dex-chan lover
pfff, glad you're documenting the downfall of America in your credits page

Group Leader
@Benjansss I mean, I hope you're right about her replacement, but I can't help but feel burned the past few decades by disappointing supreme court picks.

Fed-Kun's army
We're all fucked (USA I mean) now that there's gonna be like 6 Republicans to 3 Democrats after they fill her seat with another one of Trump's picks. Nothing's gonna get done and they're going to slowly try to take all our constitutional rights away. It was bad enough they let Kavanaugh through when he was obviously guilty. People should understand that Republicans are just greedy bastards that only care about making themselves richer and care nothing for the lower class. If you're less than middle class and support republicans, you're only hurting yourself cuz nothing they do will ever benefit you. Trump is destroying the post office so that none of the mail-in votes for Biden will be counted as his way of cheating this time around. The man has done nothing but lie and cheat people his entire life, why can't people see that and stop being in denial? He even admitted on tape to purposely downplaying covid-19 to try to stop it from hurting his approval ratings. He said multiple times each month that "it's gonna just fade away" but guess what? It's only been steadily getting worse. That man only cares about himself, and all the shit he's done has made America look like the laughing stock of the world. I live in a predominantly red state (NC) and I'm surrounded by ignorant red-necks that vote Republican just cuz their grandparents voted that way and they don't know any better. If people would watch c-span, cnn, and msnbc instead of fox they'd see what's really going on. All fox ever does is lie and condemn democrats and praise republicans. Those other channels try to be neutral and present the facts. Sorry for the long ass wall of text, but I just can't stand Trump or the Republican party. Ask yourself what has Trump done for you, and I bet whatever positive thing you say can easily be debunked or said bullshit on. I don't think there should even be a political party whose main purpose is to help rich people gain more wealth as opposed to trying to help the normal American people. On another note Matt Damon did an amazing job as Brett Kavanaugh on SNL

@mmscans so your hoping for another bigot on the Supreme Court? Seriously why the hell did someone like you translate this? Well being disappointed with Supreme Court picks is at least one opinion we can share (obviously in different ways, the whole on the Supreme Court for life thing is just one of several examples of why America’s governmental system is incredibly stupid and outdated.

Fed-Kun's army
Trump acts like a immature 8 year old bully. Every time I hear him speak I'm constantly thinking to myself what a dumbass I can't believe this person is the president of a whole nation yet acts like this. He can't even pronounce Yosemite or Thailand correctly. I guess he thinks of groping underaged Asian girls when he thinks of it as Thighland, I dunno. He always comes up with some stupid nickname for his opponents cuz he can't come up with something constructive to say. You know why all these people support him? They say they feel he represents their ideals and thoughts? I guess they're a bunch of immature dumbass hate filled bullies too.

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry for getting political in a comment section about a fluffy yuri web comic, but I couldn't help myself. My family was having a discussion about the incident with the supreme court earlier and the credit page reminded me of it. Honestly people should quit making political or racist credit pages and instead do ones poking fun at the story and/or referencing it. Her death had nothing to do with this manga and honestly it was very disrespectful. Stuff like this was the reason rapeman was banned from uploading to mangadex. Shame on you person who uploaded this. The translation was nice but that was completely unnecessary

Dex-chan lover
@Silvance
As a non-American, what the fuck is this comment section
It really isn't a matter of whether one is or is not an American, but of whether one will choose to abide by the rules in the face of a desire to ventilate frustration.

@Oeconomist OK but your comment doesn't actually explain anything, I know there's outrage but what's the context? I'm just going to write it off as "edge lords upset Liberals again" and be on my way.

Dex-chan lover
@Silvance

It is not appropriate to discuss the politics here. I tried sending a private message to you with an answer that was reasonably informative, but MangaDex claims that one of us has blocked the other. I haven't blocked you. Perhaps you have blocked me, but I suspect a bug instead.

can this ass-end of a site put a moratorium on people putting stupid political shite in their credit pages? no one comes here for this

@silvance it’s the credits page, they made comments celebrating the death of Ruth Bader Ginsberg (on the day she died) ps nothing to do with being American I’m from New Zealand and it still disgusts me

Group Leader
Listen, it's getting hard to follow your works. I'll have to stop reading the stuff you read one day if you keep being this based

Users who are viewing this thread