A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I don't even remember where did I stopped reading this. The only I remember where NotVikings trying to pillage a town for food? idk.

Contributor
"Boromir Napolitan."

The arrow-catching spaghetti dragon cometh.

Such an ill-fated name.

Dex-chan lover
If that was a "petty excuse" at the end note, I'd definitely hate to ever actually scanlate anything myself. Gotta work on what you like, doing shit like this for free is a labor of love, not a job.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Since didn't get the Pop-Up should've blasted the entire dragon to bits just in case the confirmation of death was based on false information. Since MC reincarnated due to the explosion, I wonder if any of the others have as well. Likely that blond, silent woman if any others did as well but won't find out until it either happens or the manga ends showing nobody else did as well. According to the summary he got sent to the past so now is his chance for a good education to become even better! That and maybe find a girlfriend since he probably didn't have much chance to date with all the constant battling which won't restart for at least a few years. Then again, due to the butterfly effect any changes he makes could alter when the troubles start for some reason so shouldn't assume things will happen exactly when he remembers them but as an outline of roughly what happens when.

Users who are viewing this thread