A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Double-page supporter
Please be OP, please be OP, PLEASE BE A SUPER OP NOBLE WEAPON THAT SHINES LIKE A DIMOND UNDER THE SUNS BEAUTIFUL RAYS OF HOPE

So whatever magic is cast on it must be god level. Why MC didn't mention it or analyze it further I have no clue.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Pram just thinks it is a cheap iron sword when in fact it is mythril or there is some sort of disguise BS going on. Reminds me of those RPG that have a shitty early-game weapon that you can upgrade late-game to be top-tier.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, nice to see the MC thinking through and trying to rememeber details about "the past" I always get kinda of annoyed when in other series the mc seems to have perfect recolection of every tiny detail.

Group Leader
Interesting story.. but the progress is really slow.... remind me of DBZ which takes couple episode to charge up and fire the Spirit Bomb.

"take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ"
Yj0ifgq.png

Dex-chan lover
@lume: Probably, Mithril is said to be durable + light and of color silver (silverlight rapier *cough*) after all and Desir definitely felt it's far too light for an iron sword.

Maybe the inscription makes it so that it'll be identified as cheap iron sword to hide its true value, then future Pram eventually figured out the disguise, cry manly tears both at his own feelings and his father's hidden care, then swore to always use the rapier.
(Alternate option: The outside IS cheap iron sword, but there's actually an OP rapier hidden inside i.e. ch 5 of Handyman Saitou)

I'm guessing Desir will ends up jump starting his discovery via Analysis magic in a bit, similar to how he jump started Romantica's path to chantless magic.

Alright. Time to bring up that question again. How do you pronounce rapier? I pronounce it ray-pee-er but I feel like that's wrong. Is the "r" silent thus making it ra-pee-ay? Educate me please.

siu

@WhimsiCat third option the appraiser just ripped him off and didnt properly appraise his weapon because he is just a child that has no connections.

Dex-chan lover
A cheap sword?? that can't be... this world's advancement could be slow to not know it's value... and I thought that in the reminiscing picture that the MC thought about... Pram was wielding the same rapier...

Users who are viewing this thread