A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Merkai Scans catch up on one series.... Then make another series daily... Jesus.

annoyingly predictable, would have loved if they actually did a bait and switch and the merchant would have just let them go afterwards, it would have been fun to be proven wrong rather then feeling that you follow a paint by number story.

Dex-chan lover
So did he have a reason for causing this fight? Because he could have totally avoided the trouble if he didn't unlock the sword and talked about it right in front of a shady merchant.

Dex-chan lover
opened rapier in front of greedy merchant just to have an excuse to fight. I'm okay with this. ?

Contributor
The author needs to write beyond the tired tropes. Already I've reached the stage where I'll drop it if the next several chapters don't get exciting.

Dex-chan lover
the mc needs to fuck girls left and right to make this more digestible

Man this manga really needs to speed the fuck up and get to the interesting stuff since that beginning was great but since then it's just been super boring.

Contributor
The plot is totally obvious so far, at this rate I can even predict how this this serie is going to end (Like 97% of the readers)

13001e1d92c24a4590cf5e3c704e3863.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this pawn shop trope yo
However please let barbarian bro become a recurring character

Uli

Woah,,, thank you as always Meraki, now we can enjoy this series everyday

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what exactly is a barbarian. In reality, barbarians don't really exist. Isn't it simply a word applied to people that are stereotyped as being inferior? Comics and movies tend to have face paint on their "barbarians" and make them talk in broken English, to make them look like aborigines.

Dex-chan lover
@Guspaz I feel bad for you.
9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
2 Philippians 2:9-11

There is not a single credible historian who would deny His existence. In fact, our calendar years are based off of the day of His birth! Anyway, most people don't like talking about faith here, I was just trying to give a friendly reminder to someone not to be offensive. No need for you to double down on hate.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nk9bjP4A They use to exist back in the day First came the Goths. These were Teutons or Germans, and were divided into two tribes, the Visigoths or west Goths,

@firosahoge I know you weren't trying to stir up trouble, but writing like that makes you sound so arrogant.
@MangaAddict69 that's offensive and not even what he was talking about
@Guspaz I feel bad for you. [...]There is not a single credible historian who would deny His existence.[...] Anyway, most people don't like talking about faith here, I was just trying to give a friendly reminder to someone not to be offensive. No need for you to double down on hate.
Even more when a mature person is supposed to be able to control his emotions and feelings, and not get offended by a common comment on the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread