A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
@gotim18
LOL whatever digs you up i dont care
you cannot even understand simple idea of people not being interested
i bet you dont even have a social life do you ? porbably have 1 to 4 close friends
and you dont even try to socialize
thats why you cannot understand the simple facts about society
because you dont have a place in outside world

@XieShu nice, you can’t make a valid attack on my ideas so you go after my character again. Its sad really since even I can see my theory assumes the girl will report him as a suspicious new student which will make his life more difficult but there’s no way to know if that’s what she will do or not yet.

Dex-chan lover
Tales of demon and god hunh..... well there are more out there but I think this will be different as this has different setting and something as parallel universe... hope that the bottom line of explanation in this one is not just "fantasy" but something acceptable...

Dex-chan lover
MC is cool. The scene of him crying while everyone is celebrating obliviously was pretty emotional. Also, the end where he shocks the genius girl is love ?

I know it's just exposition for the audience, but a "commoner" knowing a simple definition for a word shouldn't be that impressive.

Dex-chan lover
A school that basically send kids to a suicide mission as well as do nothing against discrimination...

If this is real life, you would see parents rallying in front of the school building.

Dex-chan lover
This guy is clearly a time-traveling rookie. When you revert to a previous time, as the younger form of yourself from that time, it's so you can do things better.

Fed-Kun's army
what... really... this is literally the ideal scenario for you ... this is the chance to improve the situation

Fed-Kun's army
also this is frigen dumb why exclude talented commoners... commoners make up 90% of the population and chances are the most powerful person is a commoner

Users who are viewing this thread