A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish they would stop it with this "Nobles gets special treatment" cliche.
Other than that, pretty good start for a rebirth story.

Group Leader
@Archomp I know where you're coming from but that's just how it is when nobility and commonfolk ranks are implemented into a society... y'know what i mean?

@nelanlan yep, many typical isekai have the dude sent back and he is like “Oh nice! I got to predict the world and be OP”. It was a nice realistic touch for the MC here. The cheering crowds vs him breaking down was quite an impactful scene isekai never portray (or most of them).

Fed-Kun's army
@nelanlan Right? I was surprised. Usually it just jumps to "Sweet I can fix everything now ". But i've never thought about the way it disrespects all of the pain you've withstood until now. Especially since that was 10 years of his life he now has to do over. It's an opportunity but It also could be hell depending on whether he actually can stop whatever from happening.

Double-page supporter
@TheStuffedUnicorn
Oh boy, just imagining, knowing over 99% are going to die, having the chance to save them all, having the possibility to fail just as easily, having to lose everything again, oh boy.

While his reactions are realistic he is still an idiot. The dragon exploding was what sent him back so without all that effort it would have been a normal death. Then he goes on to raise a red flag and make people suspicious of him with a way too detailed answer especially for his background.

Group Leader
@gothim18
You are more retarded then him thinking someone would give a fuck about a commoner in noble school. even in this world we have some abnormal people. Him acting strange is not gonna be big porblem. What can cause a nuisance is him telling everyone what he knows about future. Who gives a fuck abour some retard acting insane even in this world. Everyone will either forget about it or make fun of it later. You are the biggest retard here. Burst your bubble already. Fish in a tank you are

Contributor
No need 3 chapters rule
I'm already addicted to this
Yep, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (without Onii-san intensifies)

I agree to you sir CoolOtamegane ( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■_■ (⌐■_■)

Fed-Kun's army
@InsaneInsomniac
That means your still expecting 74 other people to know that information if your counting on may 2018 population count. I double your bet.

Aggregator gang
@xininja I figure there's probably a couple of high rank people and a few researchers who know are are probably trying to find a way to prevent the shadow dungeons from destroying the world, but other than them it's kept secret so people don't completely panic and go all lord of the flies over it (and based on that time reset, in the original timeline they failed miserably at preventing the end of the world)

XL

Dex-chan lover
Woah look at mr-know-it-all, showing off pfft.... You think she'd bang you or something you nerd ?

@XieShu way to call me an idiot and then screw up the tag. And your wrong anyway its the fact that he is a commoner and yet knows so much that they will question where he learned it from and for some people they won’t mind using torture to find out what else he knows or they might even think he’s someone from the shadow world here to investigate the real world.

Users who are viewing this thread