A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Dang, chapter 28 went up recently enough that it wasn't even yet visible when I clicked the end of 27.

edit Rats, we're rats, we're the rats.

him holding his hand on their head in every single chapter is really ruining this story for me. i hate when the MC is as touchy as that

Aggregator gang
i really hate this MC, very out of character and treat people like kid , over confident and a punching face , i mean Gin in Bleach did not this much

Supporter
@dreminh as he went back in time mentally he is a few years older than them so of course he would treat them like kids, and as for his confidence he is basically like a near max level character going through a new game+... with his amount of experience he is OP.

Supporter
Sooner than expected and lots of rat things? Yeah, Desir. I hate zergling rushes too.

Edit:
Also I have a feeling they are going to be forced to complete the shadow world objective. And Pram's drawing shows he has a lot of self-awareness in how he looks. ?

Dex-chan lover
Rats. And rats make him crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room filled with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room filled with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room filled with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room filled with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room filled with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room filled with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room filled with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room filled with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room filled with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room filled with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room filled with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room filled with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room filled with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room filled with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room filled with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room filled with rats. And rats make me crazy.

Everyone knows that they're totally gonna complete the quest and get first, right? Him saying that's not the plan just makes it more guaranteed.

I friggin' love this manhua. The story and art style are top notch. Nearly on par with Solo Leveling. Meraki hit two out of the park with these two series.

Dex-chan lover
"One demon will be spawned per hour"
"PS It's been doing this for the past three months"

Users who are viewing this thread