A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
He's quite mature, that's great.

Not like some manhua that I had read where the MC would get haughty when they got offended, and starting a kid quarrel.

Dex-chan lover
Fire opposes Water.. a basic setting so to seems... but why does this looks like it will go well with these two?? and that magic swordsman seems to be hiding something... well let's put this on the "plot" list for next time then.....

He's actually acting like an adult!!! I knew that sooner or later this day had to come! I'm proud of you mr. Korean guy!

So like always only the MC remembered the past? What makes them so special lul.

Dex-chan lover
This is basically like Matrix. If the shadow universe repeats real-life events, how do we know that MC is just not in a different shadow universe where the end goal is to not get killed from the dragon's explosion?

Calling it now, the plot twist is that he is in the shadow world right now. The objective is the beat and survive the dragon.

Aggregator gang
I get they were comrades and all but... Ajest, just how close was he to her? Because her introvert attitude is just horrible atm

Dex-chan lover
honestly the water guy is right, there's no point in commoners even being here if they're not going to be trained properly

Fed-Kun's army
This form of exposition dumping is nice. A lot of times in time travel series like this, the protag is just dumping all this info in their thoughts as if they're narrating what's going on. Which is fine, but if you remove the suspension of disbelief, you might ask "why are you thinking it this way?" because they "think" it as if they're telling it to someone. But it's not towards the audience, their thoughts aren't speaking to some fourth wall. It's a believable conversation between two characters in-universe.

Dex-chan lover
Bro actually (almost) cried when entering the building :meguuusad:
He also (almost?) cried when he saw his old comrade :qq:

Users who are viewing this thread