A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

calling it now - the narrow space of the clocktower will be used against the other two teams since desir and friends got there first, and i strongly doubt the mission objectives change so teams that kill the kildra mouse must have the clocktower next.

@audinue That's partly the point since he played support in the end game and only as powerful as the team so he gets hurt in every battle so far even though he should be way more experienced. His goal is the raiding party but he needs to train them into their roles and learn to trust his team first.

I found it weird that they call the rapier a "sword". I don't know about you guys but I usally call it a rapier. Like the "katana,wakizashi (short katana),õdachi(long/large katana) etc. btw what do you guys call it.?

Dex-chan lover
@drakkiru well, those categories are a modern thing, at least for western swords. No matter if it was a longsword, a greatsword, a rapier, a arming sword or whatever, they were all just called sword. I think they were organized in smaller groups because we now just have them all together while in the middle ages etc. they simply didn't have so many different kind of swords at the same time, they were constantly changing with the times/areas

Dex-chan lover
Happy new year!

@Kaarme: To be fair, we didn't see any character development of them. That might inicate they are weak compaired to the main cast, but: That icemage chic in the beginning actually got MC a bit for a moment and Romantica stated, that their first encounter would have taken them down, wouldn't they have been that chatty. For all we know, they might be the strongest in the academy, Mcast aside.

Dex-chan lover
There is no "fight dirty", you either fight or you play.

Fed-Kun's army
"We are going to fight dirty!"
Then he put on cleaning gloves XD
By the time the tempest ends, we will see the tower sparkling! XD

Users who are viewing this thread