A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

Okay, adjest is awesome!
I hope she ends up with MC, forget the girl he is actually in love with but we haven't met yet.

REVERSE KABEDON

Edit:

Can't even effin read it's effin laoding since half hour . Isn't there anywhere else where peeps upload stuff .mangadex is slowly becoming pain to use . I donate just use cloudflare asap

@Kastrahl you should read the site annoucements sometimes, so maybe you'd know that mangadex does use cloudfare, but it's being ddos'd right now and cloudfare is taking its sweet-ass time to respond to the ticket mangadex opened.

Dex-chan lover
Adjest ship, here we gooooo!!!

So this chapter took me about 45 minutes to read, because it wouldn't load, but it was worth it! And thanks a bunch for picking up this series! :)

Group Leader
I'm just plain sick of Romantica and her complete lack of self-control.

Fed-Kun's army
@beepboop1
Absolutely. I'm sure they earned over a thousand at the end of January. That's a lot of money, No way were they not gonna get a C&D.
It's one thing if its just a guy doing translations during his time free time, but when money is involved things get messy.

Dex-chan lover
@Guspaz you're not the only one, I hope she gets some development to make her more likeable, otherwise when she dies I aint got a single fuck to give.

Fed-Kun's army
Desir acts like a little girl near Adjest....must be love XD

@Narcox Im convinced the author is trying to make romantica as unlikable as humanly possible on purpose. She was extremely unlikable when she was playing noble and now she's just annoying.

Supporter
ndsuft.jpg

Desir: "Yes, you will be in my party."

Double-page supporter
romantica is actually so fucking braindead, why tf would someone create such an annoying character. Adjest doing a reverse kabedon was pretty funny and shows how much of best girl she is

Users who are viewing this thread