A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
And Adjest steals the show this week by Kabadoning the main.

Romantica is annoying here but its hard to blame her. Adjest is everything she wants to be - a first rate fighter and a true noble. A bit of jealousy is understandable, especially when you consider she has no idea what the stakes are yet.

@beepboop1 I like Romantica, she's realistic, but really kind and hard working. He's asking a lot of them and while she may complain, she puts her all into her training and has trust/faith in our MC even after he blackmailed her in the beginning.

She doesn't care about being a noble, she just wanted to get stronger and with the way beta class is, playing the part of a noble was her best bet. When she realized MC could get her to where she wanted to be she broke the deal with the knight even admitting to being a commoner losing any real leverage she had because of the faith she had in MC. I think that says a lot about her.

Aggregator gang
I'm honestly rooting for Romantica, and I agree with what @razzytazy and @drifter said, Adjest is a good character but I don't see anything romantic there. She seems more like she's looking for a place to belong, and seeing her become friends with those three would be good to see. As for Pram I don't know what to think. Maybe he's actually a cross dresser or trans? no idea. Pram has acted strange around Desir since the start, so I feel like there's more to his character than we see.

ty guys for for picking this up and bless meraki for there hard work this far is terrible they been pick on but I hope the heat on them disappear eventually

Dex-chan lover
@beepboop1
@razzytazy

If I'm not mistaken, in the first timeline Romantica was his lover. They did talk about that in the manga right? However, it's hard to say what will happen in this new timeline, since he wasn't close to Adjest in the first.

can anyone tell me what happen to this site it us to load in instantly now it take for ever to load a page at all

Users who are viewing this thread