A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 54

I don't get it, isn't he already supposed to know the events of what will happen? He's acting like he has no idea whatsoever of what is going on, but then he just said before this he needed to go get the glove he got before... so does he know what's going on here or not? This is all kind of confusing.

Dex-chan lover
umm, where's adjest? My adjest levels are really low, I need to be recharged~

The current arc is so jarring. It's like it's a completely different manhwa. I hope this isn't a case of that phenomenon of korean writers changing the course of their stories as a reaction to the audience.

I'm disappointed with people reading this. This never was Solo Leveling. I expected this from the moment where they explained that the shadow world are recreations of past events nd that was quite in early chapters.

Nice change from some other power wank stories that I've got to drop lately. Not to say that this doesn't have its cringy moments, but at least the MC is not an emo edgy character that got his character development thrown out of the window.

Honestly what did everyone expect from shadow worlds when they explained it as having to complete mission objectives related to past events if not this?

Were you all expecting him to get thrown into the shadow world and immediately be put on a battlefield? That'd get old real quick after the second or third shadow world.

It's also not like there's not going to be action in the future; just look at the practice shadow worlds they've been in, not to mention there's clearly a foreign army marching presumably towards where they are. Hell, just read the first chapter or so and you can see that the shadow worlds will eventually get brutal.

You shouldn't expect that the beginning of the first shadow world they're put into is going to immediately degenerate into a shoot-em-up. Although they are single rankers, they're still students - and first years at that. How could Hevrion remain their prestige as an academy if half of the first years died on their first mission?

Just put a bit of thought into it guys, I know everybody likes solo levelling but that doesn't mean everything that is slightly similar has to devolve into a knockoff version of it.

Dex-chan lover
You are basically in a dimension of a past world then, so how did your identity here come to be? and what are those instructions?

Dex-chan lover
This is essentially fantasy ReBoot. Playing games to clear the sector to avoid deleting part of the mainframe.

Users who are viewing this thread