A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Ah ah. I know this fucking pattern.
You'll get what you want hansdome boi.
?

Aggregator gang
well miss, I think you are hesitating cause you are NOT one of the stereotypical evil ass of a noble types...and you sense that he IS...

Aggregator gang
"Aren't I special? Aren't I generous? Gosh, you're a noble who got stuck in the Beta Class, I'll get you out of there... but you'll have to put out, ya dig? 'Cause, after all, I'm an Alpha and you're a Beta... and that will never change, even if I do get you transferred to the Alpha Class, one word and back you'll go... 'cause I've got connections..."

Jiminy Christmas, might as well ask for a trial run on the desk with everyone watching.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this starts focusing on the magic system before all this rehashed Nobles vs Commoners plot runs out.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no, annoying stuck up d-bag female noble A will have to go out with annoying stuck up d-bag male noble B! What ever will we (the readers) do?

I'm forecasting at least 75 more chapters of this *ebil* nobles are bad vs the rejects academy bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Hello, my name is cliche and you need to be my girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
This is either a sad attempt to make me feel for miss twin-tail or a way to make the MC look badass.

Fed-Kun's army
EW!..... EW!!! ok that's just disgusting lol
that dude is too pathetic so he had to use that kind of thing... what a joke

Dex-chan lover
If you have the nerve to give that kind of restriction then... eff off mothafucka... you ain't even scraching the surface of magic yet and you're here to make someone do something like that...

I take a break from reading this for a while and when I came back the first thing I see is a son of a b****...... I hate this kind of character the most...

Dex-chan lover
Romantica is waifu. That Alpha boi has good tastes. So does the MC! (I haven't read any raws or anything up to this point. I just like her character!)

Double-page supporter
I'm seriously hating this world building so much, it's pathetic.

They are up against something that is devouring their world and the fucktards still want to keep "commoners are trash" attitude. Bahhh ...

Dex-chan lover
Dunno why I'm bothering to keep reading the comment section every chapter, when it's filled with idiots who kill my brain cells.

Japanese manga has had 50 years to flower into a deep art form. Korean web manwha is a painfully obviously young medium, thrust into the western otaku mainstream by rapid economical development and koreaboos. This is ever so apparent when reading pulp like this with its one-note characters and themes. Nuance, or whatever "nuance" is in Korean, is nowhere to be found.

Yet, we continue to enable them. Enslaved by the isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread