A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 2 Ch. 119

Dex-chan lover
At last Professor Pugman recognized Desir as a 'human'

@Brackass funny is, the outers want to make Desir that very figure, as to make discord in Hebrion empire, but of course Desir never wanting to be controlled by anyone. So, I am curious how he will answer this invitation.

I need you join the discord.
Lol
Nice placement.
And thank you for picking up this series.
Really need this kind of thing in this depression year.
At least for 5 minutes i can forget everything unpleasant.

That’s a confession, right? The Emperor totally just confessed to Desir.

I though it was just adjust who wanted that D but now her daddy is after the D too :p

Dex-chan lover
"I need you" sounds like Uncle Sam slogan LOL

@piroya Why should she be dead, tho? What did i miss? xD

Fed-Kun's army
Please slow down your releases to improve the quality. I'm only a proofreader and you don't need one of those, so I can't help you with that unless you want another proofreader, but these two chapters, while not bad, have had many small issues that lower the overall quality and readability of the chapters. Good luck finding staff for the other positions!

Is the full face mask guy that wants Desir, the Joker guy that disguised himself as the King of Divide? (or whatever he is the king of)

Supporter
Translator missed the perfect chance to use that last page to invite people to his discord T_T

@piroya
There was no alert that said she was eliminated, however. When the guy got wiped out by the golem the group was alerted that he was eliminated. There was never a pop-up for that girl.

Dex-chan lover
star-wars-your-empire-needs-you-poster-mini.jpg

Dex-chan lover
There was no alert that said she was eliminated, however. When the guy got wiped out by the golem the group was alerted that he was eliminated. There was never a pop-up for that girl.
Which was still pretty weird either way. Some explanation should be given later for her miraculous survival in a situation that should have been certain death for her, otherwise it sticks out about as badly as the one member of the main party that is just not showing up at all anymore with no further explanation on that either. I would kind of hope that both of those points get addressed but, kinda gotta wait and see.

If it doesn't get explained at all, ever, then I'll remember that one scene as the point where they should've used her as bait to escape the first area. That way, anything that happened to her would still have been within the safety systems while they could be free for some instant and brutal karma for treating their own comrade like that in the second area.

Users who are viewing this thread