A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 2 Ch. 121

Dex-chan lover
Wait so crow knows that the shadow world is gonna happen in 7 months ?
wtf

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Desir and two best girls (heh) left on the campus.
@Kryloth
It seemed kinda strange that in original world line the biggest outer attack was that raid on tower of magic. They probably killed some skilled students at Hebrion with the help of that one professor, then took over the kingdoms with the shapeshifter clown help without much fighting to prepare for the shadow realms arrival. And they have a means to force/control the shadow realms so it really seems like Desir changing history made them start their plans much earlier and on grander scale.

Now if they really have some means of controlling shadow realms, they would love having a shadow realm spanning whole world which they could change as they see fit.

Maybe the reason they didn't make moves this big in the previous world was because they were working on the shadow world since the beginning?
They seem to know how to handle those training shadow worlds, I don't think it would be far-fetched for them to influence the rate at which the shadows eat at the material world.

So crow and desir have the same goal but different road ? Nice

The new guy is 100% an old member of the team in the shadow realm

Fed-Kun's army
Evil beeing stupid as always huh? I mean in desirs last life pretty much all humans dies right? So i guess they bit off more than they could chew...

But honestly still thinking desir should tell ppl about the future

@Bluedudu not stupid but well their plan must not fail, they look like want to revolution in flash and after control they shall concentrate all of their might against shadow world but seem like if the revolution indeed take place and manage to topple world governments it will some how drag on - bureaucrat - and when the shadow world final hit them they all died.

My thoughts on this chapter:
1) bankai?!
2) do the outers have something to do with the shadow world that will appear "in 7 months" (I guess it's less now) or does crow came back in time, as well, or ... what the heck. I feel like Desir had mentioned something about the outers and the shadow world but I can't recall. (hehe, outers with inside info?)
3) oh yay, new brats students to break in.

On that note, they made it a big deal for crow to appear on the battlefield and then... time skip? What happened on the battlefield? Also that kind or lord or whoever that's an outer but sent a large force out, how did it play out? Or are they waiting for the bigbigbig shadow world to appear?

@Kryloth It's that long until the next round of Shadow Worlds, which happen every year. Your thinking about the Shadow Labyrinth, which still has a few years before it happens.

Edit: Wait, THAT'S Ronde?! Huh. Always had a mental image of him being Pram sized.

Double-page supporter
this part has changed from the WN.
doesn't seem like Crow Mask is a "returner", but the top Outers sure have more knowledge about the Shadow Worlds and the artefacts from the Ancient Civilization.
in his previous life, Desir stated that the Outers had been an irritant, but no great threat. Probably because they had been able to do their work behind the scene without impediment from the rest of the world.
same thing with Hersaing-Blanc. don't remember him giving one-on-one aura training to Pram.

Ronde Fizzlebang (the red hair guy) is actually a good guy ... a big tsundere if you want

Fed-Kun's army
@starbuck
their information network and artifacts are impeccable and high class, on higher par than the Empire. The last pope was an outer. They also have the Magic Kingdom tech for creating 6th circle clones (prob 1% mages)

Double-page supporter
The redhead guy that was with Pram and Romantica in the first chapter makes an appearance

Btw Adjest is queen.

So ... either the Outers will summon the Shadow world in some way or they know about it ( how? ) and plan to capitalize on it.

Either way, this will be a mess.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey correct me if im wrong, but when Dessir was adding more people to his party 3 guys joined right? The tall dude with the big sword, the chick with glasses and a guy with a spear. I haven seen that last dude in a lot of chapter, what the hell happened to him?

Users who are viewing this thread