A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 3 Ch. 128

Group Leader
i will never read another WN in my life

thanks for the ch tho

Dex-chan lover
Image 3, don't put apostrophes on numbers like "40s." Image 4, "seek" should be "seeks."

I wanna castrate that mofo then slowly skin him alive, specifically his face. Disgusting little sh*t 🤬

Aggregator gang
Here in the countryside where only mobile data is available
Oh the pain of waiting 30mins to load that damned gif page 😭

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90
You should turn on the "Data saver > Compressed image" to reduce the data usage. For the credit page alone, it reduced from 1323KB to 74KB.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't it only a few chapters ago we saw Desir dejected thinking how he's surrounded by a 4th, verging on 4th, and a master fencer, whilst only being a 1st? When did he get to 3rd? That seems like a big deal; something that probably shouldn't happen off screen without even being mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
I think the 3rd level assessment of Team Desir is a guess based on either the approximate strength of the defeated chimeras or from a report written about the two real inspectors that D&R are impersonating. If there had been a level scanner in the world, it wouldn't have been a good decision to introduce it in a past time line and not still have the tool in the present.
Well, that's why re-reading is good. Turns out a few chapters ago the story introduced mana detectors from 120 years in the past that can transmit the locations of mages and their approximate mana capacity onto a screen. And during the Team Dungeon arc, individuals are shown to be able to use a spell for similar mana tracking. I suppose Desir's equipment has a large enough mana reserve to fool the detector into thinking he's a Circle 3.

Alchemists, it''ll always be about the homunculus or the philosopher's stone.. oh also bring that one that shit turning to gold

Users who are viewing this thread