A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 3 Ch. 132

Dex-chan lover
@notlazy He is upset about 1 of 2 things based on clues:

1 ) he knows the place they fell and was in on it, so now he is upset cause that means things went down the drain. More then likely he was jelous of magicians and was in on the expirement to turn himself into a hominclus with high tier magic.

2 ) He wanted pram to grow due to the loss of his friends, and his friends coming back means pram wont grow as fast as he likes

@BananowyJE In the orginal, there is part that is missing here.
Its a part of a console that controls the flying ship. Its a small round monitor. The master swordsman sees how they killed pureus nifiton through it. He says, that its shame that he died and that he was about to find out the truth. Thats why he makes such face at the end of chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
The artist making it quite obvious of the swordmaster's sus.

@Shyri isn't he sus? Every panel w/ homunculus has his face in it. He only gets serious when that is mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
since when did romantica have an anime tooth of that magnitude? Art seems a bit diff in general.

Anyways, gang's back together whoo.

seems like the captian is sad that he's losing his soybo- i mean pram

is it me because romantica's boobs is larger than usual, i dont mean its bad but its actually pretty good plus when i check the fandom why did Desir marry Adjest if in his past life romantica is the one affilliated as his gf? im confused

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread