A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 3 Ch. 137

Dex-chan lover
That side of Desir was insane to see and adds even more to what he went through in those years

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
and no one in the higher up care about the king, really?

@FlynnRider I highly doubt that it's the same, think of the time differences. Desir got reincarnated into hos own life with his previous memories, why would the mask dude be so "young".

Oh I loved this chapter. I hate torture scenes, but it looks like Désir has enough conscience to let the others avoid seeing him like that

Dex-chan lover
@SxThx Image 9, "ignore the causality" should just be "ignore causality."

Image 10, "pension magician" is wrong unless you're trying to make the reader think of an old, doddering, retired wizard who no longer works but is collecting a pension. Or maybe such a magician's widow.

Image 12, "the labratory's been intruded again" and later bubbles should probably be "a labratory." Also, probably some other verb like raided or assaulted since both the labs were destroyed.

My man Desir... 😢 He’s been through so much. The artist and the author did such an amazing job showing his scars even since the beginning.

In the novel, Desir does this over and over again

While Desir was organizing his thoughts for a moment, Totlina spoke again. “I told you everything I could. Stop asking me questions now.”

“No, I still have one more thing to ask.”

Desir, who had organized all of the information he had heard, spoke to Tortlina one again.

“The information you’ve been sharing so far, let’s go through it again from the beginning.” Desir asked Totlina again to confirm everything he had heard so far. Asking his questions again to determine the truth of the information, by ensuring that it was consistent with the previous answers.

As a result, slight differences emerged in parts of Totlina’s previous answers. “I knew it.”

“No, wait! It’s… It’s a… !”

Desir tortured her again whenever such a discrepancy appeared between her current answer and the first one.

Fed-Kun's army
Read another translation on mangakakalot that translated "pension magicians" as alchemist.
I believe there was a mistake on page 9 as it should probably say something along the lines of the king being a puppet of the mysterious man.

that's not suppose to be "Burned face" controlling the king right? maybe a distant relative? would be a nice twist lol

Thanks for the translation, but it's quite inaccurate, other than misspelling and not using the right words for certain situations, mistranslating the "the king is problably his favourite puppet already" to "they are the king's favourite puppet" is quite problematic.

And yeah, "pension magician"? Really?

Users who are viewing this thread