A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

@maxnocz Thanks to you and the other hundreds of morons, the translator is dropping the manga and the releases will be even slower enjoy

Group Leader
To clarify it's not because of him, it's because of the hundreds of retarded autists that are ungrateful like him.
But ye, this series is currently dropped.

@maxnocz you need to realize that people have their own life and not everything revolves around releasing something thanks to you being an entitled little prick the releases are going to be slower now and its isnt just you being the entitled prick there is plenty of other people that were trying to be entitled demanding for its release. that's why they got banned from the discord.

@maxnocz

are you fucking retarded mate?

you're telling them to grow up and get a life while indirectly bitching about releases being on sunday instead of saturday.

i assume I won't have to mention how this is ironic yes?

Well thats not nice, Just made account here to check things out. But @Retard_ Thanks for the previous translations! Thanks to you too releases were fast :)

I don't understand how scanlators see people like you complaining, and don't just opt out of bothering with the whole thing. Why spend 3-4 hours typesetting or translating for maybe $15-$20 of donations. That's not even minimum wage. And then you get to come to the series discussion and see people whining because you were too slow compared to their favorite little group.

A group they probably don't know anything about outside of they did SL and Returners.

I didn't expect that to become reality so quickly.

Group Leader
Bitch about chapters being a day late.
Get rewarded with even slower releases.

Congrats you played yourself, and made it worse for everyone else too.
Hope you're proud of your accomplishment.

Group Leader
Also, for reference I'm good friends of anonx , co-owner of meraki and being compared with them isn't what made me quit, I gave him this series because I originally disbanded wowe scans because I had a kid near that time.

There's just hundreds of people complaining about stuff in the series and it's literally explained in previous chapters they skipped over the text of, and complaining about release dates even though I released it pretty fast.

When they got the C&D I just took it back over to keep up with releases for readers and because I actually love the series and how well written it is. Almost everything is properly explained and there's small hints of everything, like how the current villains earing is shown being worn by the king in chapter 1.

For now a group called leviatan will take over. Have fun bois.

Group Leader
Looks like a sacrifical lambs has been chosen, but let me say this,
one person is not enough to make people throw the towel,
little strokes fell great oaks

hating on only one person is not something you should do
Sure he/she is an idiot for commenting. But you don't want to be what's despicable do you now ?
No one is expecting anything from anyone expect the minimum level of respect from eachother.

Hope y'all a pleasant day

Aww, sad to see you go @Retard_ I've been a silent reader for a while now and I was sad when Wowescans disbanded. Thanks for your work, sorry about the morons.

Dex-chan lover
@Retard_

Shame it's come to this.
Good luck in future ventures.
Apply what you learned.

As for you assholes...
You bastards reap what you sowed.
Taste your bitter fruit.

The group who has picked this up isn't an English group and those Spanish to English translations are impossible to read. Going from topping 7d charts to a dead series is pretty sad.

Group Leader
They translate english to spanish, not korean to spanish.
The same translator that worked on it with me will keep translating with them.
I only did proofreading, typesetting, cleaning, redrawing and quality checking, they'll take care of that part. @annie_may

People complaining about free job done in 6 to 24 hour release date. Holy fucking shit.

Hell I got paid and I am only expected to do my job within 72 hours or sometime even 1 week if it is a busy season after an request came In.

This is sad. But well good luck to your future endeavours.

I am sorry guys.. Never thought it would gone to something like this. I shouldve picked my word not to offend anyone. @Retard_ Thank you man and Im sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread