A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

Fed-Kun's army
Dont ppl get bored of weak mcs? Also a predictable development made seam like a big reveal

Fed-Kun's army
@Jesotku hes weak cus he has no mana. Also is just cliche the thing where the mc has some kind of downside to his power like the more he uses the more damaged he gets.

@maxnocz

I miss when nobody was doing this. Those were great times. A time where people weren't whining because the chapter took a day to translate. A time where people weren't whining because they were too lazy to read the first several chapters that explained in detail what the shadow worlds were, and why Desir knows so much about so many of the shadow worlds.

A time where people weren't whining because Adjest winning a fight against a tough opponent is "plot armor".

It was a land before retards came to know of the series. It was pretty great.

@TheOneWhoSighs
I remember reading this series for the first time on meraki scans, which told me come to mangadex coz of some website problems. This series was just beautiful before all these "critics" came around, but we should remember it is not the critics but the man who fights in the arena that is remembered.

@TheOneWhoSighs I miss the times where people can comment without getting Rebutted with self righteousness.. remember those days? Also, Meraki is the reason why I've known Mangadex, why i've know SOLO Leveling and come here as well. Shove your self righteousness up your arse will you :)

Users who are viewing this thread