A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

Which was the scanlator group for this one? Sucks I finally decided to leave cancer kiss and read here and I see all this bs drama.

Dex-chan lover
@tefuya well there's now 2 versions, Jaimini's box and LeviatanScans (dunno if they're continuing this one judging by the word of the OG TL) so yeah, there's that.

Dex-chan lover
As usual and as is the case for most things, the entitled fans of anything good can ruin that thing, no matter how good it was.

-UPDATE-

For those who want to know what's happening with the English translation, please go visit Jaimini's Box website for more in-depth explanation.

TL;DR: The original translator (Andy) is back and will be working with JB for this series. Chapter 62-68 is getting rework by him and chapter 69 is on JB website.

As usual, Jaimini G*y cry baby 😂

well what you expect to Drama people who wants money for their own pocket. using "We are Fan Translation Group" to get excuses for Donations.

using sites such MangaDex to raise their name, and then leaving MangaDex when they think they can get their own benefit.

Such a Shameless Cry baby.

Dex-chan lover
looks like still no one with noble deeds picked this up and scanslate then post it here...
solo leveling has two group/person scanslating then posted in MD... hope one of them pick this instead...

Double-page supporter
what I read: This
what I expected: dungeons & dragons (literally a pic from the 1st chapter)
what I got: some freaking vagrants charity political bullshit dungeons

0/10

For those looking here that don't speak french, this is the note at the end of chapter 70.

Hello everyone, I am the author Jun Seon-Wook

I love penguins. I am a penguin.

I have only been able to continue this series this entire year with my own faults only because of your support, and that of my editors and D&C Webtoons.

Also!

I thank the artist Yoo Seo-Nan for all the work he has done!

I would love to personally thank each and everyone of you but I think that would be a bit bothersome so I will do it here.

If I'm writing these lines today it's to say...

This is the end of season 1 of A Returner's Magic Should be Special!

In season 2, the story will talk more about fights against the strangers.

It's an arc that I appreciated writing. I really loved it so much that I wanted to finish season 1 quickly. I really want to share it with you.

I will do my very best to reunite you as quickly as possible with Desir's group.

Once more, thank you very much!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Coldborn thanks for the clarification, I was wondering what's up for a while

Season 2 is coming in October, according to Leviatan Scans in their Discord channel announcement.

Aspettare tutti questi giorni per poche pagine è più un male che un bene... sto solo soffrendo... credo che riprenderò la serie tra 1 annetto :(

Dex-chan lover
@accelerator48 - the scanlation group is a bunch of babies and they had an issue with Mangadex a few months ago (they wanted more money or something), so they pulled all their chapters from here. It's a minor hassle, since people can still go to other (crappier) aggregate sites to read them.

Power Uploader
@Hezkezl Yeah keep saying shit.
They don't have any obligation to upload there and they didn't have any issue with MD
You should just thanks them to translate things you can read instead of complain for thing you don't even have to

@Accelerator48 Solo leveling is currently on hiatus for a while due to authors health issues. chapter 86 is being released September 26th. So during the hiatus patience is needed for him to recover :)

Dex-chan lover
@Accelerator48
A bunch of groups decided to leave MD when they did they pulled all their chapters from the site. It just so happens that Solo Leveling was also being translated by those groups.
Here's a link to thread containing all the groups that left.

Users who are viewing this thread