A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

Suddenly there is erased / banned one...
Wow, sigh, is that a civil wars between translator?
It looked like that we will not able to enjoy reading it again...
It's suck

Dex-chan lover
@Ferrenia It's the translator drama from a while back. Several groups pulled their uploads from MD including the group scanlating Solo Leveling. While that one now have another group, this manhwa only just got a replacement.

wtf what happen to all the chapters? A few hours ago they were still here. I just started reading this.

Fed-Kun's army
Manhua translators are more dramatic than the whole BTS fandom jeez

Double-page supporter
Fucking hell. Translator groups need to get their head out of their asses. Stop pulling your shit. Get over yourselves. There are some people who just want to read!
This drama queen BS is getting on my nerves.

9/10 story. Would recommend to anyone

Dex-chan lover
XD Love it when I return to a manhua just to see all the chapters I missed are gone. This is lovely.

Fed-Kun's army
The raw is up to chapter 95 but Jaimini's box is still on chapter 90. They used to always be up to date but now they are just lagging behind...

Sad times...

This site and its whiny bitch scanlators ruin everything . They're like "oh hey come to our official site which is totally not filled with ads and trackers! Come on by and get your info sold i mean um new manga**"

@miquel011
"I watch it on Leviatanscans: "

no.
I didn't know this series was taken back after X translator group stoped doing it. I learned they picked it up thanks to an aggregator.
But still:
NO!

Even if 10month ago, during the whole drama, i sided with scanlator JB&co rather than MD. (and i still do.)
but Leviatanscans? they are the worst: if you join their server the staff will insult you if you ask a question like:
"why are you also doing overgeared?" because they say they spend 10$/chapter and are 6 chapter behind. (meaning 60$ would be wasted)
then you get insulted, called a retard, etc etc for asking.

And this was by member of staff. pinging other staff member when the rule say you should not with things like "hey .... ban this retard!"

No trully, the worst experience on a discord server i have ever experienced. and i follow 11 translator team's discord server. and their website is unsafe with redirect etc ..

Scusate se non sono informato, avete ripreso a tradurre o il manga è ripartito? In entrambi i casi posso sapere se ora le uscite saranno "più o meno" regolari?

Users who are viewing this thread